3 Musketeers Bar

3 Musketeers® Bar. What's inside. Calories 260, 13% DV per pack. Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on-chocolate taste. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. What's inside... per pack. Calories 260, 13% DV. Total fat 8g, 12% DV. Sat. fat 5g, 25% DV. Sugars 40g. Sodium 110mg, 5% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. Mars Real Chocolate®. 8g fat per 60g serving vs. 15g average for leading chocolate brands. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0698 or visit us at www.3musketeers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. www.3musketeers.com. ®/TM trademarks. ©Mars, Incorporated.